Sitting is killing us. Or wait, maybe it’s standing. Yes, standing can be unhealthy, too. That’s according to the designers of the “chairless chair,” a half-stand, half-sit piece of furniture that will make life less terrible for workers who carry out long shifts on their feet. By taking weight off the joints and lower back, Swiss industrial design house Noonee contends that the chairless chair will decrease fatigue and increase productivity.
NOW IT JUST NEEDS ARMRESTS
nathanielbuildsatesseract asked: 10, 24
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
Probably not. I think it’ll pretty much stay on the same track it is right now. And I don’t think I’ll find out about grad schools until like January so…
24. What are you sitting on right now?
I actually just shifted so now I’m laying on our super comfy couch. It’s so squishy. When you sit down on it, you’re not getting back up for the next couple hours. Everyone that’s slept on it (which is quite a few people (including my roommate (oops I kicked her out to the couch for a few nights sorry not sorry))) has had very positive things to say about it.
- 1. Post a picture of u?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
I went through an entire bottle of SPF 100+ sunscreen during band camp. And still burnt.
This is the life of the Irish.
nathanielbuildsatesseract replied to your post “I’m struggling with circuit design/analysis (we haven’t learned anything yet, dammit) but at least I’ve got this ridiculous number of Pompeii remixes to listen to and other internet-related things to distract me.”
*steve-esque shipping comment*
Totally didn’t mean to answer that publicly whoops I should probably just go to sleep.
oncharredparchment asked: I'm struggling with circuit design/analysis (we haven't learned anything yet, dammit) but at least I've got this ridiculous number of Pompeii remixes to listen to and other internet-related things to distract me.
I have moustache cookies to eat… #priorities